The Law of Attraction has been a popular theory among the people of the world. The human mind is equally capable of optimism and pessimism. More often than not, the pessimistic nature of our mind takes over the optimistic nature and we tend to depress ourselves into our negative thoughts. And while the Law of Attraction does work, the way of teaching is where it fails to impress people.
A lot of books, programs and guides have been created to inspire people about prioritizing positive thoughts and good thinking but any of them hardly ever work because of the way they put forth an idea. The quality of words used is either confusing or poor or too complex for someone to understand. However, in the pile of such confusing programs, there exist programs which do teach you something of value. Thought Elevator is one such program which teaches you important lessons and ways in which you can improve your status of health on the basis of better sleep, love life, peace of mind and financial conditions.
What is Thought Elevator?
Thought Elevator has become a popular choice among people because of its quality of teaching. This program is a guide to enhancing you own self and transforming your thought process to better your life. The program brings forward to you ways of incorporating positive thinking into your life with 10 audio guides, 9 video guides and 5 bonuses. The program has been created by Eric Taller and familiarizes you with ways to identify your potential and pave your way to success.
What makes this program different from its competitors is the fact that it focuses on all the spheres of one’s life. With this program, you have the option of tailoring the guide in the sphere where you think negativity is clustering.
The program gives you guidelines about transforming your inner self by using methods such as the Theta State. Author Eric Taller focuses on helping you develop 4 habits to become a more successful and happy person in your life.
Taller also talks about the Law of Attraction and the combined implementation of Thought Elevator and Law of Attraction for better results.
How does Thought Elevator work?
The program has been designed to clear your mind to make way for nothing but positive thoughts. It starts by taking a hit at your basic manners and gestures and improving them so that people around you admire you more. However, this is not the main agenda of the program. The main objective of the program is to make you come to terms with the realization that you are responsible for your happiness and peace of mind. The main stress is given upon the following four points:
- Clearing your mind: This step marks the beginning of your journey to a happier life. The author shares some guidelines which prove helpful in curtailing the stress and negativity from your life.
- Putting Positivity at a priority: This step will guide you on how to fetch only positive thoughts to your mind.
- Changing how you visualize things: This is perhaps one of the most important steps. You need to bring a change in your perception of things. That is easier said than done. That is why Eric will make you understand, with the help of some mind exercises, how you can change the way you view things.
- Elevating the Theta State: This will teach you to maintain your peace of mind irrespective of your circumstances.
Positives of Thought Elevator
- Every point in the program has been backed by science and research. Different researches at Stanford University prove the legitimacy of the guidelines that the author lays in the program.
- The quality of teaching and language is far better than what other similar programs offer. The language is easy to comprehend and everything has been explained with examples that everyone can relate to.
- The program requires you to bring about, in your life, changes which are very minute and can easily be achieved.
- The program offers a full refund for a period of 60 days. So if you were to think that it did not help you, you would have the option of returning it and getting your money back.
Negatives of Thought Elevator
- The introductory part of the program has no table of content which means that the user has to go through the entire program to know what the guide offers.
- The program talks about the Law of Attraction much more than necessary. The knowledge of Law of Attraction is pretty common by now and everyone is aware of its basics. Therefore, talking about it in detail on another program seems unnecessary.
After carefully analyzing the pros and cons of the Thought Elevator, it can be said that it is a pretty good program which can be used to change your lifestyle. The program does not ask a lot from you and also offers a full-refund for 60 days. Therefore, everyone should give this program a try to discover the much happier version of their life. If you can connect with the guidelines in the program, your life will be changed for good and if you can’t, you will remain just the same. There is literally nothing to lose.